nuffnang

Monday, March 4, 2013

Quiet Time





Assalamualaikum . . .

Nimen hao ma? Wo hen hao . . . :) ecewahhh . . I'm trying to talk in Mandarin Language . . for your information I'm just learning that language . .  because of that I'm very excited to speak in mandarin .

Actually I'm gonna to talking about "Quiet time" which is mean the time that we need to become silent and quiet . This thing make me think about how importance the "Quiet Time" .  My Consumer Behavior lecture said that  thing is about the self control on how we control our mind . She also said that we need to be quiet when it's time to be quiet and we need to talk when the right time to talk . This is because sometime we also need a time for our self to think how good are we or just doing our hobbies .



ok that all for today see you later on the new updates! Asssalamualaikum . . .

3 comments:

aneducator said...

hyeee....
1. I like this one, very inspirational one ;-)
2. This is one new look from your blog
3. Love the quote, quite good quote

sayang, nice to see you :-)
uhuk...

Unknown said...

this one inspired by my lovely consumer behavior's lecture . . she ohsem!!!

aneducator said...

yeah, I see
you got one lovely lecture, an ohhhsomeee one :-)


Mario's Game