nuffnang

Friday, March 29, 2013

Unexpected things


Assalamualaikum . . . .

Hello guys I'm back again to write something and it's about the unexpected things . Actually there is one day I was so bored and surfing the internet . I was tried to google my name Nur Nirwana Ainaa Bt Md Jamil Ahir and there is unexpected things pop up! It's about a blog which is my name was there as one of the excellent student at my high school in the year 2010. Actually I'm not the best student and just the last place among the 31 students who was listed as the excellent student . Well it's a honour for me to be listed even I got last place with the pointer 3.00 and because of that I can continue my study at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) .  Hew..hew..hew.. (^_^)


see the last place which is 31with my name Nur Nirwana Ainaa Bt Md Jamil Ahir

If you want to see the blog you can klik this link http://ppusmksb.blogspot.com/2011/02/smk-sungai-besar-senarai-pelajar.html

Ok That's all for today . . . adiossss!! Assalamualaikum  . . . .

No comments:


Mario's Game